Friday, August 19, 2016

Good books make me want to make good books

The book in particular, today, is The Raven King. I've just finished it not even ten minutes ago and I'm reeling. Reeling. I don't think I can put into words my feeling for this series. Saying I liked it isn't really right. Saying I loved it doesn't really capture what I mean to say. I can't capture what it is or what it means to me (which means the review is gonna be hell to write).

But it does inspire me to write. Not because Maggie Stiefvater is practically famous and her books do so well- no, because I want to see my stories on paper and I want other people to read my words and have emotions because of them.

It was good and now I want to write. So write I shall. The rest of the day, probably, will be dedicated to writing. So, thank you Mizz Stiefvater, for your beautiful inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment