Thursday, August 11, 2016

A little bit of writing inspiration and some goals

I am ten days behind my schedule for when I wanted certain things done. Which wouldn't make me so frustrated except that I was just being lazy and had already elongated my schedule quite a bit to make room for these sorts of things. So I thought I'd put some goals out on here that would really motivate me since you guys are reading it and judging me.

August 11
TQR for half hour
August 12
TQR for half hour
August 13
TQR for 45 mins        
edit for 15 mins          Reward: giant cookie slice from pie five
August 14
TQR for 45 mins
edit for 15 mins
August 15
TQR for an hour
edit for half hour
August 16
TQR for an hour
edit for half hour          Reward: try new "coffee bar" place
August 17
TQR for half hour
August 18
TQR for half hour
August 19
TQR for an hour
edit for half hour          Reward: treat myself to a cookie dough shake from Sonic
August 20
TQR for 45 mins
edit for 15 mins
August 21
TQR for 45 mins
edit for 15 mins          Reward: get small sketchbook for school

Big Rewards:
Finishing Chapter Six  Buy the first book in the Codex Alera series
Finishing Chapter Seven  Buy new pens

***Can you tell that food, books, and art motivate me? Haha I hope this works I really do. If I fuck up and don't meet a goal I will be commenting below that I have messed up and, so, that's how you'll know I guess.***

1 comment:

  1. So, I said I'd comment if I didn't make it a certain day, and today is the 13th and I didn't complete my goal. I'm not too torn up about it because I still got half an hour of writing done and I'd rather get something done even if it wasn't the complete goal. So, no, I didn't reach the reward of a slice of cookie pizza, but that's okay. Yesterday I did reach the goal of getting the first Codex Alera book which is earlier than I though I would get the goal. Honestly, as long as I write for half an hour a day I think I will finish the chapters earlier than I once expected. As for that editing project... well, I'm way behind on that so hopefully I can start reaching my goal on that very soon.

    ReplyDelete