Friday, July 29, 2016

Slowing Down

Sometimes, when I set goals for myself, I don't set them realistically. And I think that's what has happened with my writing goals. So I went back through them and gave myself more time to get certain chapters finished. No, I don't have to do this, but it actually helps relieve my stress when I can look at something and go "Yes, I'm on track".  So that's what I've done.

As such, dates for completion have changed quite a bit. Instead of finishing the first draft of TQR on August 3rd I'll now be aiming to finish it on September 5th. I'm not in a rush with this book and adding a month of time is going to be really beneficial especially since the chapters have been getting much longer than I originally had planned. I have a feeling I'll actually finish this one earlier than the deadline I have planned, but better safe than sorry, right? And, hey, things are moving along quite nicely still!

No comments:

Post a Comment